10. Manchester City have won six of their last seven head-to-heads with West Brom, drawing in other 0-0. City are 1.17 to beat Albion on Easter Monday.
9. City beat West Brom 3-2 in this reverse fixture back in December in a game that witnessed 22 shots at goal. A price of 2.95 is available for another +4.5 goals at the Etihad.
8. West Brom last beat City away in February 2003, when Darren Moore scored a second-half winner during the Baggies’ 2-1 result. City have won a W4 D2 home record against Albion since then, but are 30.00 to lose 2-1.
7. West Brom surrendered a three-goal lead against Tottenham last week to draw 3-3. It was the third time in six games they have conceded three times and the Baggies are 1.65 to do so again.
6. Matej Vydra scored after just one minute against Tottenham, the striker’s third goal in 21 appearances this season. The Baggies’ loanee is 6.50 to score.
5. Albion have drawn four of their last eight games and are 7.50 to earn another point in Manchester.
4. City have scored first in six of their last seven games and are 1.18 to do so again.
3. Fernandinho’s strike just two minutes into City’s clash with Sunderland last Wednesday was the midfielder’s fourth goal in 40 appearances this season. The Brazilian is 11.00 to score first again.
2. West Brom have not lost a Premier League game when Stephane Sessegnon has scored this season (W2 D2). Sessegnon is 9.00 to net on Monday.
1. City’s 2-2 tie with Sunderland on Wednesday was only their second draw in 13 games. This clash is 18.00 to finish 2-2.