10. Manchester City have won 49 points at home this season, more than any other Premier League side. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.15.
9. Manuel Pellegrini’s side may only need a point to win the Premier League due to their superior goal difference over Liverpool. A draw is priced at 8.50.
8. West Ham United have won just three of their previous 25 league matches away to Manchester City. The visitors can be backed at 16.00 to win.
7. City have lost only one of their last 12 league meetings with West Ham, winning nine and drawing three. They are 1.01 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. In each of the last 10 seasons, no side has converted 20% of their shots – City have converted 20.4% of theirs this term. Over 3.5 home goals are available at 2.55.
5. This season’s reverse fixture saw City win 3-1 at Upton Park. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 11.00
4. The sides also met twice in the Capital One Cup semi-finals this season, with City winning 6-0 and 3-0 over both legs. 6-0 can be backed at 22.00, with 3-0 available at 8.00.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 2-1 City win. An identical scoreline is priced at 9.50.
2. Yaya Toure scored in that game – the midfielder has netted 20 league goals this season, and is 4.50 to open the scoring this time around.
1. Andy Carroll has scored more Premier League goals against City than any other club (5). He is 6.50 to do his former club Liverpool a favour with a goal at any time.