10. Manchester City haven’t lost three league games in a single month since November 2008; they have lost two this month. West Ham can be backed at 12.00 to win.
9. This season’s reverse fixture saw West Ham win 2-1 at Upton Park. An identical scoreline is priced at 32.00.
8. West Ham have never beaten Manchester City twice in a Premier League campaign. City are favourites to win at 1.25.
7. City have lost five league games in 2015; they only lost four in the whole of 2014. The Hammers are 4.10 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have lost only two games at home this term, compared to five away. The champions are 1.04 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the hosts win 2-0 at the Etihad, a repeat of which is available at 6.50.
4. Samir Nasri opened the scoring that day. The midfielder has only scored twice in the league this season. He is 8.50 to score the first goal again.
3. West Ham would be just one point clear of the relegation places if the season started on Boxing Day. City are 2.00 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Manchester City have won their last three matches in which Frank Lampard has started, scoring eight goals. Lampard is 2.75 to find the net against his former club.
1. Sergio Aguero has now scored 100 goals 158 appearances for City. The striker is 3.80 to open the scoring.
His most significant?