10. Manchester United have won six of their last nine Premier League meetings with Arsenal. The champions are favourites to win at 2.30.
9. Two of those nine games ended in draws. A share of the points is priced at 3.45.
8. The Gunners have only won three times at Old Trafford in the Premier League era. An away win can be backed at 3.15.
7. Robin van Persie has scored twice for each club in the last four league meetings between the teams. The Dutchman is 5.25 to open the scoring.
6. Arsenal are the only side in the division to have scored in all ten of their league games this season. A United clean sheet is available at 3.35.
5. Wayne Rooney has scored more Premier League goals against Arsenal than any other side (10). The striker is 2.75 to find the net at any time.
4. The England international scored his first Premier League goal, his first United Premier League goal and his 100th Premier League goal against Arsenal. Rooney is 10.00 to score at least twice.
Here’s Rooney’s first Premier League goal for Everton against Arsenal.
3. Aaron Ramsey has scored six goals in seven league appearances this season. The Welshman is 11.00 to bag the first goal of the game.
2. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the Red Devils win 2-1 at Old Trafford. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 9.00.
1. Santi Cazrola scored the Gunners’ consolation goal that day. The midfielder is 12.50 to score the last goal once again.