10. Manchester United have won six of their previous 22 league meetings with Chelsea. The hosts can be backed at 2.90 to win.
9. Chelsea are the only Premier League team that United have lost more games against than won against (15-13). The visitors are favourites to win at 2.45.
8. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the sides play out a 0-0 draw. Another stalemate is priced at 11.50.
7. In fact, Chelsea have kept clean sheets on their last two league visits to Old Trafford. They are 4.40 to win without conceding a goal.
6. Last season’s reverse fixture saw Chelsea beat United 3-1 at Stamford Bridge. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 19.00.
5. Juan Mata was the last man to score in this fixture at Old Trafford, playing for Chelsea. The midfielder is 4.70 to score against his former club.
4. Marouane Fellaini scored his first Manchester United goal against West Brom on Monday night. The Belgian is 7.50 to score in back-to-back matches.
3. John Terry is set to overtake Frank Lampard’s record tally as he steps out for his 430th Premier League appearance for Chelsea. The Blues captain is 12.50 to mark the occasion with a goal.
2. Cesc Fabregas scored one goal and assisted seven goals in eight league appearances since joining Chelsea. He is 10.50 to open the scoring.
1. Robin van Persie has netted six league goals against Chelsea, all at Stamford Bridge. The Dutchman is 10.00 to score at least twice.
We've Been Nominated For Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here