1. A win against Everton would be another huge step towards Premier League title number 20 for Manchester United. The league leaders are favourites at 1.33 to take all three points.
2. Everton will be looking to bounce back from their disappointing defeat to Merseyside rivals Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final last weekend. The Blues are available at 10.00 to snatch a famous victory at Old Trafford.
3. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side have won 9 of their last 10 Premier League games and sit at the top of the table. David Moyes’ Everton are unbeaten in their last 5 league games and find themselves in 7th place.
4. The last time Everton won at Old Trafford was in the inaugural season of the Premier League. The Blues thrashed United 3-0 in August 1992.
5. In this season’s corresponding Premier League fixture, Manchester United took the points in a 1-0 victory at Goodison Park. A repeat of that winning scoreline for United on Sunday is available at 7.50.
6. This will be the 187th meeting between the two sides. United lead the way with 81 wins compared to Everton’s 64. There have been 41 draws.
7. Only Manchester United and Manchester City have conceded fewer goals than Everton’s 34 in the Premier League this season. Over 1.5 total goals are available at 1.18, with unders at 4.20.
8. Ashley Young is set to compete in his 200th Premier League appearance. The winger is available at 3.40 to find the net on Sunday.
9. Wayne Rooney has scored 31 goals in all competitions so far this season. The striker is just three goals off equalling his record haul set two season ago. Rooney can be backed at 3.25 to bag the first goal against his former club.
10. Since returning to Everton on loan from Spurs, Steven Pienaar has been a big contributor to his side’s recent form. After being cup-tied for last weekend FA Cup semi-final, the South African is available at 14.00 to score on his return to the starting eleven.