10. Both Sir Alex Ferguson and David Moyes lost their first home league games against Everton as Manchester United manager. Everton can be backed at 5.35 to win.
9. The Toffees have lost more Premier League games than any other side currently in the division (299). United are favourites to win at 1.64.
8. There has been one draw in the previous five meetings between the sides. A share of the points is priced at 4.10.
7. Roberto Martinez’s side have lost only one of their last eight away league matches. They are 2.32 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Everton have dropped more points from winning positions than any other Premier League side so far this term (7). United are 1.17 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. David Moyes’ United lost 1-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture. Another 1-0 win for Everton is available at 17.00.
4. The Blues won 2-0 in the reverse fixture at Goodison Park, and are 30.00 to repeat that scoreline.
3. Leighton Baines opened the scoring in that match with a first half penalty. The full-back is 22.00 to score first again.
2. Phil Jagielka is set to make his 250th Premier League appearance. The defender, who netted against Liverpool last weekend, is 22.00 to celebrate the landmark with a goal.
1. Last weekend, Robin van Persie became only the second non-British player, after Dwight Yorke, to score 40+ Premier League goals for two different clubs. The Dutchman is 6.00 to score two or more.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards