10. Manchester United could do the league double over Everton for the first time since the 2007/08 campaign. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.05.
9. The Red Devils won 3-0 at Goodison Park back in October, a repeat of which is priced at 41.00.
8. United have won 17 of their last 23 league home games against Everton, drawing four and losing only two. They are 1.28 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Only Chelsea (19) and Manchester City (18) have won more top flight matches at Old Trafford than Everton (16). The visitors can be backed at 3.85 to win.
6. Everton last won at Old Trafford in December 2013. An identical 0-1 scoreline is available at 11.00.
5. The Toffees’ only other victory in the 23 Premier League meetings prior at Old Trafford was a 3-0 win in August 1992. They are 41.00 to win 3-0.
4. Manchester United need just one goal to become the first team to score score 1,000 home goals in the Premier League era. Everton are 6.25 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Louis van Gaal’s side have kept more clean sheets than any other Premier League side this season (14). They are 3.40 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Romelu Lukaku has scored 25 goals in all competitions this term, more than any other top flight player. The striker is 5.80 to open the scoring.
1. Marcus Rashford could become the first 18-year-old to score four Premier League goals for Manchester United. He is 2.85 to find the net at any time.