10. Manchester United have won their last five Premier League games. They are favourites to win at 1.77.
9. Liverpool have won five times at Old Trafford in the Premier League era; only Chelsea have won more (6). The visitors can be backed at 4.70 to win.
8. United have kept only four clean sheets in 15 league matches this season. The hosts are 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
7. The Red Devils failed to score a league goal against Liverpool last term. The Merseysiders are 8.00 to win with a clean sheet.
6. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Liverpool win 3-0 at Old Trafford, a repeat of which is priced at 56.00.
5. Prior to that, Liverpool had won the reverse fixture 1-0 at Anfield. An identical scoreline is available at 13.00.
4. Juan Mata has scored four league goals from five shots on target this season. The Spaniard is 3.80 to find the net at any time.
3. United have scored more goals from outside the penalty area (7) than any other Premier League side in the current campaign. Wayne Rooney is 8.00 to strike from outside the box.
2. No player has scored more away league goals against Manchester United than Steven Gerrard (5). The Liverpool captain is 14.00 to open the scoring.
1. Robin van Persie has scored six goals in his previous nine league appearances against Liverpool. He is 8.00 to score at least twice.