10. These sides met three times last season, with Manchester United winning all three encounters. The Red Devils are 1.52 to win a fourth successive game against Newcastle.
9. Since a 6-0 defeat at Old Trafford in 2008, Newcastle have earned two draws from four away trips to United. They are 4.25 to draw again.
Watch highlights of that 6-0 victory here:
8. Wednesday’s 3-0 loss at Swansea ended the Magpies’ four-game winning streak. Newcastle are yet to lose twice in a row this season and are 2.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. United’s 1-0 defeat to Everton on Wednesday was their first loss since September and the fourth time they have failed to score this season. United are 7.00 not to score on Saturday.
6. United have failed to win any of the five Premier League games Robin van Persie has missed this season. The Dutchman is an injury doubt but is still 1.92 match favourite to score.
5. United won this fixture 4-3 on Boxing Day last season, Javier Hernandez netting an 89th winner. Hernandez has scored just once in the Premier League this season and is 4.80 to net last.
4. Loic Remy has eight goals in 12 Premier League appearances this season, 50% away from St James’ Park, yet hasn’t netted in two games. The France international is 9.00 to score first.
3. 43% of Manchester United’s attacks come down their right flank. Current winger Antonio Valencia has three goals this season and is 5.75 to score.
2. Nine of Newcastle’s last 11 Premier League fixtures have witnessed over 2.5 goals. A price of 2.60 is available for +3.5 goals on Saturday.
1. Newcastle’s second-highest goalscorer at Loic Remy is Yoan Gouffran (4). The 27-year-old has three in five games and is 5.75 to score.
Bet now on Manchester United's game with Newcastle
Read more Premier League betting tips