10. Newcastle have won only one of their last 31 top flight matches against Manchester United (W1 D8 L22). They are 1.38 to lose on Saturday.
9. The Magpies’ sole victory over that period was a 1-0 result in December 2013. Since then they have suffered three defeats to an 8-1 aggregate score. United are 3.20 to win both halves.
8. Newcastle have, however, scored in each of their last four Premier League visits to Old Trafford. They are 3.35 to net first.
7. United have only kept clean sheets from their opening three fixtures on two previous occasions (1997/98 and 2005/06). They are 2.14 to repeat that feat by winning without concerning.
6. Wayne Rooney (170) needs one more goal to draw level with Denis Law (171) as United’s third highest all-time top scorer. The captain is 4.30 to net first.
5. Rooney has, however, recorded just two shots in the Premier League so far this season. He is 1.74 not to score.
4. Newcastle have scored just once in their last seven away matches, which have all ended in defeat. They are 1.91 not to score at Old Trafford.
3. Only Arsene Wenger (10), Jose Mourinho (5) and Gerard Houllier (5) have won more Premier League games as a manager against Manchester United than Steve McClaren (4). The former Middlesbrough boss is 8.50 to steer his side to victory.
2. Memphis Depay scored his first United goals with a double against Club Brugge in midweek. The Dutchman averages five shots per game in the Premier League and is 2.45 to net again.
1. Depay’s former PSV team-mate, Georginio Wijnaldum, netted on his Magpies debut and boasts an 86.7% pass completion rate from two league games. The Netherlands ace is 15.00 to score last.