1. Manchester United sit at the top of the Premier League and can go 8 points clear of Manchester City who play later in the day. The champions are favourites at 1.18 to beat QPR at Old Trafford.
2. QPR are still in danger of being relegated. The Londoners are seventeenth in the Premier League on level points with Blackburn and Wigan in the relegation zone, and can be backed at 14.00 to beat United.
3. The strugglers haven’t won a Premier League game at Old Trafford since January 1992. QPR manager Mark Hughes was in the Manchester United starting eleven that day, but could do nothing to stop QPR winning the game 4-1.
4. In the teams’ other nine Premier League meetings United are unbeaten, winning seven and drawing two against the Londoners.
5. United are also unbeaten in their last eleven league matches, winning the last seven. The 2-0 victory at Blackburn last time out was their fourth consecutive clean sheet. A repeat of that 2-0 winning scoreline is available at 6.75.
6. However, the Red Devils have not won any of their league games in which they have conceded the first goal this season. QPR scored first against Arsenal in a 2-1 win last weekend, and a shock repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 38.00.
7. Adel Taarabt bagged the first goal at Loftus Road last Saturday. The Moroccan midfielder is 19.00 to score first at Old Trafford.
8. Wayne Rooney has found the net eleven times in his last ten games. The in-form England striker is 1.50 to take his league tally for the season up to twenty-two goals.
9. Wingers Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia both scored stunning goals against Blackburn on Monday night. The United pair are available at 2.90 and 3.45 to find the net respectively.
10. QPR have picked up six red cards already this season, compared to United’s two. A sending off for either side on Sunday can be found at 4.75.