10. Manchester United have won eight of their last nine league games at Old Trafford. They are favourites to win at 1.81.
9. Southampton have lost 16 and drawn three of their previous 19 league trips to Manchester United. The visitors can be backed at 4.60 to win.
8. The last time Southampton won at Old Trafford was in January 1988. The visitors won 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 22.00.
The sides drew 2-2 the following season.
7. United have won six and drawn two of their last eight league meetings with Southampton. The hosts are 1.22 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Saints have dropped fewer points from winning positions than any other top division side this term (2). They are 2.05 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Louis van Gaal’s side won 2-1 in the reverse fixture last month despite managing only two shots on target. An identical scoreline is available at 8.00.
4. United are unbeaten in their last 10 league games. They are 2.90 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The sides drew 1-1 in last season’s corresponding fixture. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 7.00.
2. James Ward-Prowse has recorded three assists in his last three league appearances for Saints. He is 10.50 to score against United.
1. Robin van Persie has found the net seven times in his last seven league appearances against Southampton. The striker is 4.90 to open the scoring.