10. Manchester United and West Brom have drawn just three of their last 14 meetings. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.19.
9. These sides drew 2-2 the last time they met at the Hawthorns back in October. It was the fourth time in a row they have played out games involving +2.5 goals. Another +2.5 goal encounter is priced at 1.76.
8. United lost this fixture 2-1 at Old Trafford last season, their first defeat to the Baggies in 13 outings. West Brom are 9.00 to win again.
7. Louis van Gaal’s men have lost two games on the bounce without scoring, having previously won six straight league games. They are 3.10 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. United averaged just one shot on target every 30 minutes during their defeats to Chelsea and Everton this past fortnight. They are 3.40 to concede first at Old Trafford.
5. West Brom average a goal per game from their last seven away outings and are 1.90 to score this weekend.
Watch highlights of Manchester United’s 5-5 draw with West Brom at the Hawthorns in May 2013:
4. West Brom’s last seven goals have all come from different scorers, with striker Saido Berahino failing to find the net since the start of March. Berahino boasts 18 goals for the season and is 26.00 to bag a double.
3. Radamel Falcao last scored for Manchester United back in January. He has not hit the net in 10 appearances since and is 2.02 to end that drought.
2. There have been just 12 yellow cards in the past five games between these two sides and no red since March 2012 (Jonas Olsson). West Brom’s Claudio Yacob is 23.00 match favourite to be sent off.
1. David De Gea (85) has made the eighth-highest number of saves in the Premier League this season, an average 2.5 per game. The stopper is 1.82 to keep a clean sheet.