10. Manchester United have scored three or more goals in each of their last four games against Aston Villa. They are 9.00 to repeat their 3-0 victory from this reverse fixture in December.
9. Danny Welbeck scored twice for United that day at Villa Park but the England striker has netted just five in 17 appearances since. Welbeck is 1.45 not to score.
8. United have won their last six encounters with Villa and are 1.43 to win a seventh.
7. Villa last beat United at Old Trafford in December 2009 when Gabriel Agbonlahor scored a first-half winner in the 1-0 result. Villa are 7.50 to win.
6. These sides have drawn just two of their last 10 meetings. A United/Villa result on the Double Chance is priced at 1.20.
5. Four of the last five game including United have finish 3-0 to wither the home or away side. Villa are 90.00 to win 3-0.
4. United top scorer Wayne Rooney has scored 27% of his club’s Premier League goals this season (13/48). The striker is 1.85 to score.
3. Villa’s 4-1 loss against Stoke on Tuesday ended a two-game winning run, their first back-to-back victories of the season. Villa are 2.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Christian Benteke scored Villa’s opener in the week, his third goal in three games. The Belgian is 3.35 to score.
1. Only one side has scored in each of the last seven games involving United. A price of 1.73 is available for one team not to score on Saturday.