10. Manchester United have won their last 10 Premier League games on Boxing Day at Old Trafford. They are favourites to win at 1.37
9. Newcastle United have failed to win consecutive matches at Old Trafford in all competitions since 1935. They can be backed at 8.50 to win
8. The Red Devils have only lost one of their previous 20 Boxing Day games, drawing two and winning 17. They are 1.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet
7. The visitors have lost six of their last nine Boxing Day fixtures on the road, winning once and drawing twice. They are 3.05 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The sides met on Boxing Day in the 2012-13 season; Manchester United ran out 4-3 winners, a repeat of which is priced at 101.00
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Newcastle win 1-0 at Old Trafford. An identical scoreline is available at 22.00
4. The reverse fixture saw Manchester United run out 4-0 winners at St. James’s Park. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 15.00
3. Johnny Evans has scored two goals and one own goal in his last three appearances in this fixture. The defender is 9.00 to score at any time.
2. Robin van Persie has scored six goals in his last eight starts against Newcastle. The Dutchman is 4.50 to open the scoring.
1. Wayne Rooney has failed to score in his previous five league appearances against the Magpies. He is 1.57 not to score.
Bet on the Premier League Boxing Day games.