10. Manchester United have won five of their last six encounters with Norwich City. United are 1.35 to win on Ryan Giggs’ managerial debut.
9. These sides have already met at Old Trafford this season, in the Capital One Cup. United won 4-0 for the second time in succession and are 14.00 to beat Norwich 4-0 again.
8. Norwich have not scored in their last three trips to Old Trafford. The Canaries are 2.20 not to net this Saturday.
7. Norwich last beat United at Old Trafford in August 1989, a 2-0 result. The Canaries are 8.50 to win for the first time in nine attempts.
6. Over those nine trips to United, Norwich have scored just three times. Neil Adams’ men are 6.75 to net in both halves this weekend.
5. United’s current home form reads W2 D2 L2, while Norwich have lost their last eight trips away from Carrow Road. A draw is available at 5.00.
4. Gary Hooper scored his first goal since Boxing Day last weekend against Liverpool. The former Celtic striker has eight for the season and is 4.25 to score.
3. Wayne Rooney has not scored for United in his last three outings, since a two-goal performance against Aston Villa last month. Rooney is 2.00 not to score.
2. Juan Mata, meanwhile, has netted three in three games for United, having gone nine appearances without scoring for his new club. Mata is 2.80 to net.
1. United’s last four Premier League games at Old Trafford have each witnessed +2.5 goals. A repeat on Saturday is available at 1.55.