10. Manchester United have won 10 of their 12 Premier League encounters with QPR. The hosts are favourites to win 1.26.
9. The Red Devils have never lost a Premier League game to QPR, having drawn the other two of those 12 matches. A share of the points is priced at 6.10.
8. QPR have beaten United just once in their last 21 attempts at Old Trafford. The visitors can be backed at 12.00 to win.
7. That victory came in the form of a 4-1 thrashing in January 1992. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Rangers is available at 351.00.
6. QPR have failed to keep a clean sheet against United since September 1992. The home side are priced at 2.25 to score over 2.5 goals, with unders at 1.59.
Dunne scoring a volley against Burnley last season:
5. The score in that September 1992 encounter was 0-0. Another stalemate can be backed at 15.00.
4. Richard Dunne could become only the 22nd player to start 400 Premier League games if he appears from the beginning at Old Trafford. The defender is 36.00 to mark the milestone with a goal.
3. QPR have scored just once from 33 shots so far this term. United are 1.78 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Angel Di Maria scored only four La Liga goals for Real Madrid last season. He is 2.95 to score his first Manchester United goal.
1. Radamel Falcao has netted 104 times in his last 139 league appearances. Falcao is 3.70 to open the scoring against QPR.
Falcao scoring for Atletico Madrid at Camp Nou.