10. Manchester City have won their last 12 Premier League meetings against Newcastle United. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.60.
9. Newcastle haven’t won any of their last eighteen league meetings with Manchester City, losing 16 and drawing two. City are 1.17 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The Magpies could win successive league games for only the second time this season. They can be backed at 6.00 to win.
7. United have lost just one of their last six home league matches, winning three and drawing two. The hosts are 2.50 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. A 2-2 draw at St James’s Park in October 2008 was the last time Newcastle earned a point against Manchester City. An identical scoreline is priced at 16.00.
5. Newcastle’s last last league victory over City came in the form of a 1-0 home win in September 2005, a repeat of which is available at 17.00.
4. Manchester City won 6-1 in this season’s reverse fixture at the Etihad. The same scoreline is priced at 101.0.
3. Sergio Aguero netted five times that day, half of his total Premier League goal haul against Newcastle (10). The striker is 3.65 to open the scoring.
2. Aguero has scored eight times in his last four league appearances against Newcastle. He is 5.00 to score at least twice.
1. Georginio Wijnaldum has scored nine league goals this season, all at St James’ Park. The Dutchman is 5.40 to find the net at any time.