10. Arsenal have won seven consecutive Premier League matches against Newcastle and are priced at 1.60 to make it eight in a row this weekend.
9. Indeed, Newcastle have only won one of their last 16 league meetings with the Gunners (W1 D5 L10) — a 1-0 away victory in November 2010. They are 18.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Arsenal have had a player sent off in each of their last three league defeats to Newcastle. Francis Coquelin is 18.00 to get a red.
7. The Magpies are one win away from clinching their 900th top-flight home victory. They would join a list of six other teams to achieve that feat and are 5.80 to do so.
6. If Arsenal lose on Saturday their four-point haul from four matches would equal their lowest ever points tally at this stage of a Premier League season. A draw is priced at 4.10.
5. Arsenal top the league for goal attempts this season (58), while Newcastle (51) sit behind only Sunderland (59) for shots received at their own goal over the past three games. Arsenal are 3.05 to score +2.5 times.
4. Petr Cech could become the first visiting goalkeeper to keep five Premier League clean sheets at St James’ Park — having shut the Magpies out while playing for Chelsea in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011. He is 2.32 to keep a clean sheet.
3. Olivier Giroud (8) is the lead scorer in Premier League fixtures between these two sides. Both Robin van Persie and Thierry Henry bagged six top-flight goals against Newcastle during their Arsenal careers. Giroud is 2.32 to score.
2. Papiss Cisse scored 21 goals in his first 50 Premier League appearances for Newcastle — but just 14 from his following 49. The striker is 4.00 to net in his 100th top-flight game.
1. Arsenal have won more aerial duels per game this season (23.7) than any other team bar Liverpool (24.3), while Newcastle have won fewer (11.3) than any team bar Manchester United (11). Arsenal are 1.38 to score first.