10. Aston Villa are guaranteed to be bottom by Christmas. Only three teams in the Premier League have avoided relegation from that position: West Bromwich Albion (2004/05), Sunderland (2013/14) and Leicester City (2014/15). Villa are 1.10 to go down.
9. Villa are on a club record run of 15 winless games in the league. Their last Premier League win was a 1-0 result against Bournemouth on the opening day of the season. Villa are 4.00 to win.
8. The Premier League record for most defeats in a calendar year is 26 set by Ipswich Town in 1994. Villa have lost 24 top-flight games in 2015 and still have three fixtures remaining before the end of the year. They are 1.96 to lose on Saturday.
7. Newcastle, meanwhile, have won back-to-back league games for the first time since November 2014. They are 3.25 to win/win on the HT/FT.
6. None of the last nine games between Villa and Newcastle have been decided by more than a single goal. This clash is 3.45 to witness -1.5 goals.
5. Newcastle are unbeaten in their last eight games against Villa — stretching back to a 1-0 defeat at Villa Park in April 2011. A draw is priced at 3.55.
4. Papiss Cisse scored the winner in a 1-0 victory over Villa for the Magpies at St James’ Park last season. Striker Cisse boasts just two goals for this campaign, however, and is 1.43 not to score.
3. Ayoze Perez scored Newcastle’s winner at Tottenham last weekend — his fourth goal from his last 10 outings. Spaniard Perez is 6.00 to score last.
2. Villa have conceded first in six of their last seven games, with a 0-0 draw at Manchester City their only reprieve. Newcastle are 1.53 to score first.
1. Jordan Ayew has scored in three of his last eight appearances for Villa — the only striker to net for the club since September. Ayew is 4.20 to net.