10. Newcastle United and Chelsea have played out two home wins, two draws and two away wins in their last six meetings. A draw on Saturday is priced at 3.90.
9. The Magpies beat Chelsea 3-2 in this fixture last season, Moussa Sissoko netting s second-half double on his home debut. The France international has scored just once in 26 games since then but is 7.50 to score here.
Watch Sissoko’s two goals here:
8. Chelsea have won their last six games, scoring two or more in each fixture. They are 1.60 to win at St James’ Park.
7. The Blues have kept three clean sheets in those six games and have seven in 15 for the season. They are 2.75 to win without conceding.
6. Newcastle, meanwhile, have won just one of their past five Premier League outings (2-1 at Cardiff) and are 5.50 to beat Chelsea.
5. Chelsea average the second-most shots per game in the top flight this season (17.4) and are priced at 3.10 to score +2.5 goals on Saturday.
4. Newcastle, meanwhile, average the third-most shots per game (15.9). This clash is priced at 5.60 to witness +4.5 goals.
3. Loic Remy has scored 42% of Newcastle’s Premier League goals this season (5/12) and is 3.40 to score on Saturday.
2. Oscar, meanwhile, is Chelsea’s league top scorer with four. The Brazilian is available at 8.00 to net first.
1. Samuel Eto’o averages 3.5 shots per away game for Chelsea this season but has only scored once in the Premier League. Eto’o is 2.30 match favourite to score.