10. Everton have won three of their last five league visits to St James’ Park, losing one and drawing one. They are favourites to win at 2.50.
9. The Toffees are unbeaten in their last five league meetings with Newcastle United, winning four. The visitors are 1.44 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Roberto Martinez’s side have lost their last three Premier League away matches. Newcastle can be backed at 2.90 to win.
7. The away side have won just one of their last seven away games in the league, drawing two and losing four. The Magpies are 1.56 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Everton’s last three away fixtures between Christmas and New Year had ended 1-1, a repeat of which is priced at 6.75.
5. The previous four meetings between the sides at St James’ Park have each seen exactly three goals. Over 2.5 total goals are available at 2.00.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Everton win 3-0 in the North East. An identical scoreline can be backed at 23.00.
3. The reverse fixture saw the Toffees win 3-2 at Goodison Park. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 30.00.
2. Ross Barkley has made two league appearances against Newcastle, scoring in both. The midfielder is 4.80 to score at any time.
1. Romelu Lukaku has scored three goals in his last two appearances against Newcastle. He is 6.30 to open the scoring.