10. There have been three goals or more scored in each of the last nine games between Newcastle United and Everton. This clash is 1.72 to witness +2.5 goals.
9. The home side has scored exactly three goals in four of the last seven meetings between these two teams. Hosts Newcastle are 27.00 to win 3-1.
8. Newcastle and Everton have played out just one draw from their last 10 head-to-heads. Another draw at St James’ Park is priced at 3.50.
7. Newcastle are unbeaten in three games (W2 D1) — their best run of form since November 2014. They are 3.10 to win this clash.
6. Fabricio Coloccini scored his first goal for Newcastle since 9 November 2014 when he opened the scoring in their 1-1 draw with Aston Villa last weekend. Coloccini has scored just six goals in 239 league appearances for the Magpies and is 14.00 to net again.
5. Everton’s 3-2 loss to Leicester last weekend ended their eight-game unbeaten streak in which they had scored in every outing. Everton are 2.25 to win.
4. Romelu Lukaku has scored in his last eight outings for Everton and boasts 16 goals for the season already. The Belgium international is 4.70 to score first.
3. Newcastle top scorer Georginio Wijnaldum, meanwhile, has scored seven of the club’s 19 league goals this season (37%). The Dutchman is 8.50 to bag the opener.
2. Jack Colback has been booked more times (7) than any other player in the Premier League, bar Norwich’s Alex Tetley (also 7). Colback is 3.00 to be booked.
1. Gerard Deulofeu (7) has provided more league assists than anyone other than Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil (15) and Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez (7). Deulofeu is 4.25 to score himself.