10. Last season’s 2-2 draw between Newcastle and Liverpool was the first tie between the two clubs at St James’ Park in nine games. Another draw on Saturday is priced at 3.60.
9. Liverpool beat Newcastle 2-1 the last time these sides met (in May), their eighth victory in 12 over the Magpies. The Reds are 1.98 to win
8. Newcastle are on a three-game winning streak for the first time since November 2013, having gone six games without a victory before this run. Alan Pardew’s men are 3.65 to win.
7. Liverpool, meanwhile, have won just three of their last nine outings, failing to score in three of those ties. They are 1.81 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Mario Balotelli scored only his second Liverpool goal from 12 outings in midweek, against Swansea in the Capital One Cup. The Italian averages 4.6 shots per Premier League game (more than any other player bar Sergio Aguero) and is 2.65 to score.
5. Moussa Sissoko scored his first goal of the season for Newcastle in midweek, during their 2-0 League Cup victory at Manchester City. The Frenchman is 6.50 to net again.
Watch Liverpool’s 6-0 win over Newcastle in April 2013:
4. Liverpool (16) average more shots per game in the Premier League than any other team bar Man City (17.4). They are 5.75 to win both halves at St James’ Park.
3. Only two players in the top flight average more clearances per game than Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel (11). The Reds have managed just one clean sheet from 11 games Skrtel has featured in, however, and are 2.80 to concede +1.5 goals.
2. Newcastle are yet to score within the first 15 minutes of a Premier League game this term. They are 4.40 to be 1-0 down at half time.
1. Liverpool, meanwhile, average more shots within the first 15 minutes of Premier League games than any other side (4). A goal at St James’ within 15 minutes is priced at 3.00.
We've Been Nominated For Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here