10. Liverpool have beaten Newcastle 24 times in the Premier League; they have only beaten Aston Villa (25) more times. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.57.
9. The Reds have lost just one of their last six league games against Newcastle, winning three and drawing two. Liverpool are 1.15 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. That solitary Newcastle victory came in the form of a 1-0 win in November last year. An identical scoreline is available at 18.00.
7. Ayoze Perez scored the only goal in that match. The striker, who has scored three times in the Premier League this season, is 4.70 to find the net at any time.
6. Newcastle have won three of their last five league meetings with Liverpool at St James’ Park, drawing one and losing one. The hosts can be backed at 6.00 to win.
5. The only defeat in that run remains Newcastle’s biggest ever Premier League loss (6-0 in April 2013). Liverpool are 126.0 to win 6-0.
4. Steve McClaren’s side are one defeat short of losing 100 Premier League games at home. They are 2.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Liverpool could keep successive clean sheets in the league for the first time since the opening three matches of the current campaign. They are 2.60 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Daniel Sturridge has scored in each of his three Liverpool league appearances against Newcastle. The striker is 4.35 to open the scoring.
1. Sturridge has scored six times against Newcastle in the Premier League, more than any other single opponent. He is 2.04 to find the net at any time.