10. Manchester City have won their last eight Premier League matches against Newcastle United. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.66.
9. Manuel Pellegrini’s side are unbeaten in their last 12 league meetings with Newcastle. City are 1.17 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. City have averaged 2.7 goals per game in their previous 11 Premier League games against Newcastle. Over 2.5 total away goals are available at 2.75, with unders at 1.38.
7. Newcastle have lost their last three matches in all competitions. They can be backed at 5.25 to win.
6. Before that three-game losing streak, the Magpies had only lost one of their previous nine matches. They are 2.25 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. The sides met at St James’ Park as recently as October last year, when City beat Newcastle 2-0 in the fourth round of the League Cup. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 9.50.
Here are the highlights from that game:
4. Alvaro Negredo opened the scoring in that match. The Spaniard is 4.40 to score first this time around.
3. Negredo bagged a hat-trick against West Ham United in midweek. He is 22.00 to score at least three times at St James’ Park.
2. Edin Dzeko also scored against Newcastle last October. The striker netted twice against West Ham on Wednesday night, and is 7.00 to score two or more goals against Newcastle.
1. Papiss Cisse has scored just one Premier League goal this season. He is 8.00 to open the scoring.