10. Newcastle have won five of their six Premier League meetings with Norwich City at St James Park, drawing the other. They are favourites to win at 2.55.
9. The Magpies are unbeaten in five league matches against Norwich, winning three and drawing two. The hosts are 1.46 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. United kept four clean sheet in those five games. They are 4.70 to win without conceding a goal.
7. Norwich are yet to keep a clean sheet this term. They are 5.20 to win without conceding a goal.
6. Newcastle have lost 14 of their last 19 league matches, drawing four and winning one. Norwich can be backed at 2.82 to win.
5. The Magpies have failed to win any of their opening eight games for just the second time in the club’s history. Norwich are 1.54 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Steve McClaren’s side have had fewer shots than any other top flight side this season (50). They are 1.55 to score under 1.5 goals.
3. Norwich’s 3-1 win at Sunderland in August was their only victory in their last 15 Premier League away matches. The Canaries are 25.00 to win 3-1.
2. McClaren’s last Premier League victory was a 2-0 win as Middlesbrough manager against West Ham in April 2006. Newcastle are 13.00 to win 2-0.
1. Only David Silva (6) has assisted more goals that Wes Hoolahan (5) this season. Hoolahan is 12.00 to open the scoring.