10. The home side has won each of the last four clashes between Newcastle and Chelsea, while there has not been a draw between these two clubs in six meetings. Newcastle are 7.20 to win.
9. The Magpies beat Chelsea 2-0 in this fixture last season, only their second home win over the Blues since May 2006. Newcastle are 2.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Chelsea have scored two goals or more in four of their last six visits to St James’ Park. Jose Mourinho’s men are 3.15 to net +2.5 goals on Saturday.
7. Newcastle are winless in two games, having gone on a six-game winning streak this autumn. They are 1.48 to lose to Chelsea.
6. The Blues maintained their unbeaten start to the season with a 3-0 victory over Tottenham in midweek. They have not lost in 23 matches stretching back to April and are 1.09 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Papiss Cisse’s wonder goal against Chelsea in the 2011/12 season:
5. Papiss Cisse bagged Newcastle’s equaliser in their 1-1 draw at Burnley on Tuesday night — the striker’s fifth goal of the season but first since 4 October. Cisse is 4.75 to net.
4. Newcastle have conceded just three goals from their past eight games, having let in 14 from their previous eight. Chelsea are 6.00 not to score.
3. Diego Costa has scored 33% of Chelsea’s Premier League goals this season (11/33) and averages a goal every 83 minutes. The forward is 4.00 to score first.
2. Ayoze Perez has recorded more league shots inside the penalty area than any other Newcastle player this season (13) and boasts three goals for the season. Perez is 5.10 to score.
1. Didier Drogba scored his first Blues goal in five outings against Tottenham on Wednesday night to bring his season tally to four. Fifty per cent of his shots this season have come in the last 15 minutes of games and he is 4.90 to net last.
Bet on the weekend's Premier League action