10. Newcastle host Manchester United knowing they have lost five of their last six meetings with the Old Trafford club. United are 2.00 to win at St James’ Park.
9. United beat Newcastle 3-1 on Boxing Day, recording just four shots on target all game. They have scored seven goals in two matches against the Magpies and are 11.00 to net +3.5 times.
8. Wayne Rooney scored twice that day — one of three doubles for club and country this season. The England international netted two more against Sunderland last weekend to bring his season tally to 17 and is 12.00 to repeat that feat.
7. Newcastle have won just two games in nine since Alan Pardew left the club for Crystal Palace. They have lost just once in five, however, and are 4.00 to win.
6. The Magpies have scored exactly one goal in four of their last six outings and are 1.26 to net -1.5 goals.
Watch Man United's 2-0 win over Sunderland last weekend:
5. United are winless in their last three away games, drawing with Cambridge and West Ham before last month’s defeat at Swansea. They are 1.85 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Papiss Cisse scored his 11th goal of the season as Newcastle beat Aston Villa 1-0 last weekend — his fourth goal since Christmas. The Magpies top scorer is 7.50 to score first.
3. There has not been a red card in any of the last seven games between these two sides. In fact, their last three meetings have averaged just two yellow cards a game. A red is priced at 4.00.
2. After Papiss Cisse (2), Ayoze Perez averages the most shots per game for Newcastle in the Premier League (1.4). Perez boasts five league goals for the season and is 4.25 to score.
1. Of Newcastle’s 32 league goals this season, only 10 have been scored in the first half. United are 1.55 to score first at St James’ Park.