10. Newcastle have lost their last five matches; they’ve only lost six or more once in the Premier League era. Tottenham are favourites to win at 2.27.
9. The Magpies would be just one point above the relegation places if the season had started on Boxing Day. Spurs are 1.36 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Spurs won last season’s corresponding fixture 4-0, a repeat of which is available at 41.00.
Spurs beat Newcastle 4-0 this season too, in the League Cup.
7. Nacer Chadli scored the final goal that day. The Belgian has scored eight league goals this term and is 4.60 to find the net at any time.
6. Prior to that defeat, Newcastle were unbeaten in seven league games against Tottenham at home, winning five and drawing two. They are 1.66 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have won just three league games since beating Arsenal in February, losing three and drawing two. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Newcastle win 2-1 at White Hart Lane. An identical scoreline can be backed at 10.00.
3. Spurs have conceded more penalties than any other side this season (7). Newcastle are 7.50 to score a spot-kick.
2. Harry Kane hasn’t failed to score for three league games since December; he has currently gone two without finding the net. The striker is 2.30 to score at any time.
1. Kane has scored 19 league goals this season, the same amount as both Diego Costa and Sergio Aguero. He is 4.90 to open the scoring.
Kane scoring for England: