10. Four of the last six Premier League matches between Norwich and Everton have ended in a draw. Another draw is priced at 3.55.
9. Norwich have won just one of their last 10 Premier League outings against the Toffees (W1 D5 L4) and are 1.48 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
8. However, Everton’s top-flight form away at Norwich reads W1 D5 L5. Norwich are 2.95 to win this encounter.
7. The team playing at home has scored exactly two goals in five of the last nine games between Norwich and Everton. The Canaries are 16.00 to win 2-0.
6. Norwich have kept just one clean sheet in the Premier League this season, a league low. Everton are 1.81 to score first.
5. Norwich have conceded nine goals from set pieces in the league this campaign — only Swansea (10) fare worse. Everton’s Romelu Lukaku is 9.00 to score a header.
4. Lukaku himself is on a club record run of scoring in five consecutive Premier League games. The Belgium international is 2.48 to net.
3. Ross Barkley has scored six league goals this season, equalling his tally for the whole of 2014/15. The midfielder is 8.50 to score first.
2. Nathan Redmond (4) is Norwich’s top scorer in the league this season but has not found the net since October. The midfielder is 4.75 to bag a goal.
1. Everton have scored last in seven of their last eight games. Around Kone is 7.00 to score last.