10. Norwich could become the first promoted team since Wimbledon in 1986/87 to do the league double over Manchester United. Norwich are 4.50 to win on Saturday.
9. Norwich beat United 2-1 at Old Trafford back in December — their third ever Premier League victory over the Red Devils (W3 D1 L11). They are 2.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. There has not been a top-flight draw between these two teams at Carrow Road since a 0-0 result in November 1986, which was Sir Alex Ferguson’s second game in charge of United. A draw here is priced at 3.60.
7. Norwich could lose four consecutive Premier League matches without scoring for a second time — the first coming in April 1995. United are 3.15 to win without conceding.
Watch United beat Norwich 4-0 in March 2013:
6. Cameron Jerome scored against United back in December but has since failed to score in 15 Premier League appearances. The striker is 4.00 to net.
5. It is more than two years since United scored more than three goals in a Premier League away game (4-0 at Newcastle in April 2014). They are 9.00 to net +3.5 times.
4. United have lost three of their last four Premier League away games, conceding six and scoring just once over that period. They are 1.85 to win on Saturday.
3. Norwich (4) are the only Premier League opponents Juan Mata has scored more than three goals against. Mata is 8.00 to score first.
2. Norwich have kept just five clean sheets in the top flight this season, a joint low with Aston Villa. United are 1.48 to score first.
1. Both teams have scored in just two of the last nine meetings between Norwich and United. Both to net on Saturday is priced at 1.84.