10. Norwich City and West Ham United have met 42 times in the league, the Hammers boasting a narrow 15-13 win record since their first clash in October 1934. West Ham are priced at 2.95 to win again.
9. West Ham beat Norwich 2-1 the last time these sides faced each other, on New Years day, and have won three of their last four meetings. Another 2-1 result is available at 11.00.
8. This fixture last season ended 0-0 at Carrow Road and Norwich have scored the fewest goals in the Premier League this campaign (six – tied with Crystal Palace). Saturday’s clash is 8.50 to end goalless.
7. The Canaries have won just one home game all season (1-0 against Southampton) and are 2.40 to win on Saturday.
6. Chris Hughton’s men have lost four of their last five games, scoring just twice in that time. West Ham are 5.00 to win without conceding.
5. Ravel Morrison has scored four for West Ham this season but hasn’t hit the net since the Hammers’ 3-0 win at Tottenham a month ago. The striker is 5.50 to score.
4. Norwich have the joint-best discipline record in the top flight, having received just 11 yellow cards from 10 games. They are 2.85 to keep a clean sheet.
3. West Ham are undefeated in their last three away games (W2 D1) and are 1.55 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Robert Snodgrass averages more shots per game in the Premier League than any other player between these two clubs (1.9). The midfielder is 4.50 to score on Saturday.
1. Jonathan Howson, meanwhile, is Norwich’s top league scorer with two in 10 appearances this campaign. Howson is 18.00 to score first.