10. An Arsenal win over Chelsea at the Emirates would give Arsene Wenger his 350th Premier League victory as Gunners manager. The home side are favourites at 2.10 to win the game.
9. Chelsea have won 19 of their 75 league encounters away at Arsenal. The Blues can be backed at 3.45 to pick up all three points on Saturday.
8. After Arsenal’s draw at Manchester City and Chelsea’s narrow victory over Stoke last weekend, both sides remain unbeaten in the Premier League. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 0-0 draw at the Emirates. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is available at 11.00.
6. However, the meeting between the two sides at Stamford Bridge last season provided 8 goals in a 5-3 Arsenal victory. A repeat of that 5-3 winning scoreline for Arsenal this time around can be backed at 275.00.
5. Olivier Giroud finally got off the mark for Arsenal with the opening goal against Coventry in midweek. The Frenchmen is priced at 6.50 to score the first goal against Chelsea.
4. Gunners midfielder Mikel Arteta will make his 250th start in British football if selected on Saturday. The Spaniard can be backed at 6.25 to mark the occasion with a goal.
3. Reading’s Danny Guthrie was the last person to score against Chelsea in the Premier League, meaning Roberto Di Matteo’s side haven’t conceded a goal in 331 minutes in the league. The Blues are available at 5.50 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Victor Moses scored his first Chelsea goal in his side’s Capital One Cup win over Wolves in the week. The Chelsea forward is available at 5.50 to find the net on Saturday.
1. England midfielder Frank Lampard has scored 98 Premier League goals in London throughout his career. Lampard is priced at 1.14 not to score at the Emirates.