10. Arsenal haven’t lost to Everton in their last eleven Premier League meetings, winning eight of those games. The Gunners are favourites at 1.78 to win.
9. The last time Everton beat Arsenal in the league was back in March 2007, when the Toffees won 1-0 at Goodison Park. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the away side is priced at 15.00.
8. Everton have won four of their last five Premier League matches. An away win can be backed at 4.25.
7. The Gunners and the Toffees, who sit third and sixth respectively in the league table, drew when they met in Merseyside earlier in the season. A share of the spoils is available at 3.80.
6. The final score in that game at Goodison Park was 1-1. An identical scoreline at the Emirates is priced at 7.50.
5. Theo Walcott and Marouane Fellaini netted on that November evening last year. The pair can be backed at 2.70 and 4.10 respectively to score at any time.
4. Only Manchester United have scored more goals (73) than Arsenal’s 64 in the Premier League this season. Arsene Wenger’s side are available at 2.55 to score in both halves.
3. David Moyes’ men haven’t lost on any of their four visits to London in the current campaign. Everton are priced at 2.02 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
2. The Toffees haven’t kept a clean sheet in their last 13 trips to the capital. Tim Howard and co. can be backed at 7.50 to win without conceding a goal.
1. Santi Cazorla has scored 12 goals in all competitions since joining Arsenal from Malaga last summer. The Spaniard is available at 7.50 to net the first goal.
Bet on all this week's Premier League games.