10. Arsenal and Manchester City meet for the 162nd time on Sunday afternoon with the Gunners boasting a 93-47 win-loss record over their Premier League rivals. Another Gunners victory is priced at 2.55.
9. City, however, have won five in six heading into this fixture and are narrow 2.65 outsiders to claim victory at the Emirates.
8. These sides shared the points at the Etihad Stadium earlier this season: a 1-1 draw that produced 20 shots on goal. Another draw on Sunday is available at 3.40.
7. Neither side has scored more than once against the other in their past five matches. Arsenal are 1.28 not to score in both halves, with City at 1.25.
6. City have won just 38% of the matches that Mario Balotelli has started. The striker hasn’t started in six games and is 8.00 to score last on Sunday.
5. Despite winning four of five Premier League games in December, Arsenal are still off the pace at the top of the table. They are 1.82 to win Draw No Bet.
4. The Gunners won this fixture in the league last season 1-0, Mikel Arteta’s 87th-minute strike earning Arsene Wenger’s side a vital three points. It was Arteta’s sixth goal for Arsenal and the Spaniard is 8.25 to net again.
3. Edin Dzeko started his third game in a row for City last weekend, the first time he’s made three successive starts since February 2012. Dzeko is 7.75 to score first on Sunday.
2. The last time City scored more than once away at Arsenal was 18 fixtures ago, in a 2-2 draw in April 1991. Another 2-2 scoreline is available at 12.50 while City are 3.50 to score in both halves.
1. Olivier Giroud is the Arsenal favourite to score first – at 7.00 – despite netting just two in nine games. Sergio Aguero, meanwhile, has just three in ten and is 6.50 to strike first. A 0-0 draw is also available at 12.50.