10. Newcastle have lost their last four Premier League games away from home. Arsenal, who have won their last two matches, are favourites to beat the Magpies at 1.42.
9. Arsene Wenger’s side have not won back-to-back league games at The Emirates since April. Newcastle can be backed at 8.00 to record a rare away win on Saturday.
8. Mikel Arteta has made more average passes per game than any other player in the current Premier League campaign (87). The Spaniard also scored in his side’s last league match against Wigan, and is available to open the scoring this time around at 16.00.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 2-1 Arsenal win. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Gunners is priced at 8.00.
6. Belgian defender Thomas Vermaelen scored a 90th minute winner in that match. Vermaelen is available at 19.00 to score the last goal against Newcastle once again.
5. However, the season before, Newcastle recorded a shock 1-0 victory at the Emirates. An identical scoreline on Saturday can be backed at 20.00.
4. Newcastle were involved in a seven goal thriller on Boxing Day, going down 4-3 away to table-toppers Manchester United. Over 4.5 total goals at The Emirates is available at 4.80, with unders at 1.14.
3. Striker Demba Ba is the Magpies’ top scorer so far this season with 11 goals in all competitions. Ba is priced at 3.75 to find the net at any time on Saturday.
2. Cheick Tiote returns from a suspension that kept him out of the defeat at Old Trafford. Tiote, who scored the equaliser in Newcastle’s famous 4-4 comeback against the Gunners in the 2010/2011 Premier League campaign, can be backed at 14.00 to bag a goal at The Emirates.
1. Arsenal have scored at least twice in five of their last six meetings with Newcastle, whilst Alan Pardew’s men have conceded at least two goals in eight of their last ten away matches. A 2-0 Arsenal victory is priced at 6.75.