10. Arsenal meet West Ham for the 110th league clash between the two, the Gunners boasting a 50-27 win-loss record in the league against their London foes. Another Arsenal victory is priced at 1.42.
9. Arsene Wenger’s side ran out 3-1 victors in the reverse fixture in October, their first 3-1 win over the Hammers since January 2003. A repeat result is available at 12.50.
8. West Ham haven’t beaten Arsenal in their last 11 attempts, since a 1-0 home result in November 2006. They are 7.75 to win tonight and 20.00 to win 1-0.
7. Former striker Marlon Harewood scored a last-minute winner in that clash for the Hammers that day, one of his 47 league goals netted at the club. Current West Ham striker Ricardo Vaz Te is 16.00 to score last.
6. The Gunners have won just one in five and lost two of their last three games. West Ham are 1.78 on the Double Chance draw/win.
5. Santi Cazorla scored the third for Arsenal against West Ham earlier in the season, one of seven goals for the club this campaign. He is 3.20 to net at any time tonight.
4. The Hammers have scored just one goal in five games at the Emirates, conceding five in the process. They are 1.65 to score and 8.25 to keep a clean sheet.
3. Sam Allardyce’s side are on a six-game winless streak away from Upton Park and lost 3-0 to Sunderland in their previous league road match. Another 3-0 defeat is available at 12.50.
2. Arsenal have only failed to score in one of their last 11 competitive fixtures (a 2-0 loss to Man City). They are 1.06 to score and 2.15 to net in both halves.
1. Theo Walcott’s strike against Chelsea last weekend was his first goal for the Gunners in five games. The forward has 15 to his name this season and is 5.50 to net twice tonight.
Click here to check out all of the odds on Arsenal v West Ham tonight.
Click here to read about Arsene Wenger's top five transfer targets this January.