10. If Wigan Athletic lose to Arsenal, they will become the first team ever to win the FA Cup and suffer relegation in the same season. A Gunners win is priced at 1.33.
9. A draw would keep the Latics in contention, but they would be relying on Sunderland losing to Spurs with an 11-goal swing on the final day. A draw at the Emirates can be backed at 5.30.
8. A win for Roberto Martinez’ side would move them within a point 17th-placed Sunderland, and is available at 9.00.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Wigan win 2-1 in the 34th match of the campaign. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 24.00.
6. Franco Di Santo and Jordi Gomez bagged the Wigan goals in the opening ten minutes at the Emirates last year. The pair can be backed at 3.90 and 5.25 respectively the find net at any time.
5. Arsenal beat Wigan 1-0 at the DW Stadium in this season’s reverse fixture. An identical scoreline on Tuesday night is available at 10.50.
4. Mikel Arteta scored the winner in the 60th minute of that game last December. The Spaniard is priced at 16.00 to net the opener at the Emirates.
3. Arsene Wenger’s side have taken 14 points from their last six matches, a record matched only by Chelsea. An Arsenal win or draw in a Double Chance bet can be backed at 1.09.
2. The Latics have only taken five points from their previous six games. They are available at 3.40 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
1. The Gunner’s last four matches have produced under 2.5 total goals, with three of those games going lower than 1.5 goals. Over 1.5 goals on Tuesday night is priced at 1.10, with unders at 5.75.