10. Aston Villa, who have only recorded one win in their last eight Premier League games, go into Saturday’s meeting with Arsenal on the back of two straight defeats to the Manchester clubs. Villa can be backed at 4.90 to take all three points.
9. Despite losing their previous two away games (to Manchester United and Norwich City), Arsenal are favourites at 1.67 to win at Villa Park.
8. Theo Walcott has found the net eight times so far this season, making him Arsenal’s top goalscorer. Walcott can be backed at 2.75 to bag a goal at any time against Villa.
7. Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his last six starts for his club, having only scored two goals in his first 13 games. The Frenchman is priced at 1.50 not to score on Saturday.
6. Villa haven’t beaten Arsenal in a league game at Villa Park since 1998, when the Midlands club beat the Gunners 3-2. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is available at 34.00.
5. Since that game, Villa have lost seven times to Arsenal, earning a point on six occasions. A share of the spoils on Saturday can be backed at 3.85.
4. Villa forward Gabby Agbonlahor is his club’s joint top scorer in all competitions so far this season with four goals. The Englishman is priced at 10.50 to score the first goal against Arsenal.
3. Paul Lambert’s side’s other top scorer is summer signing Christian Benteke, who has also found the net four times in all competitions. The Villa striker is available at 3.35 to bag a goal at any time.
2. In their most recent Premier League outings, Arsenal and Villa have won 5-2 and lost 5-0 respectively. Over 4.5 total goals between the sides is available at 4.70.
1. Jack Wilshere scored his first goal in 725 days against Montpellier in mid-week. His previous goal before that was against Villa in November 2010. The Arsenal playmaker is priced at 12.50 to open the scoring at Villa Park.