10. Aston Villa’s wins against Reading and QPR were the club’s first back-to-back victories of the season. A third win in a row against Liverpool can be backed at 4.75.
9. Paul Lambert’s side won at Anfield earlier this season, but the Reds beat Villa away from home in the previous campaign. Liverpool are favourites at 1.72.
8. The score in this season’s reverse fixture was 3-1 to Villa (see highlights below). A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is priced at 32.00.
7. Christian Benteke bagged a brace in that game. The Belgian, who has scored 17 goals so far this term, can be backed at 7.00 to open the scoring against Liverpool.
6. In last season’s corresponding fixture, Liverpool won 2-0 at Villa Park. An identical result this time around is available at 9.50.
5. Martin Skrtel was on the scoresheet that day. The Slovakian defender is priced at 10.00 to find the net at any time on Sunday.
4. Villa have only managed 14 home goals in the Premier League this campaign. Liverpool are available at 2.70 to keep a clean sheet.
3. Defender Matthew Lowton has picked up nine bookings this season – the joint most alongside Luis Suarez and Sunderland’s Craig Gardner. Lowton is priced at 2.90 to receive a card at Villa Park.
2. Liverpool are the third highest scorers in the division with 57 goals, behind only Manchester United (69) and Chelsea (58). Brendan Rodgers’ side are available at 2.50 to score in both halves.
1. Luis Suarez leads the Premier League goalscoring chart with 22 strikes this season. Suarez can be backed at 5.00 to score at least two goals against Villa.
Bet on all the weekend's Premier League games.