10. Aston Villa and Reading meet for just the 18th time on Tuesday evening, with Villa boasting a 13-2 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. A 14th victory for Villa is priced at 1.95.
9. Reading have beaten Villa just twice in their history. Their first victory was a 1-0 result at home during an FA Cup replay in February 1912, and the second came just five years ago in the Premier League. Reading are 3.80 to win.
8. The last time these two teams met was in an FA Cup quarter-final in March 2010. Villa won the game at the Madejski 4-2 and are 50.00 to repeat the scoreline.
7. Reading had 14 attempts on goal that day yet could convert only twice through Shane Long. Current forward Pavel Pogrebnyak is 3.75 to net at any time.
6. Villa have won four of their past five meetings with Reading yet have conceded at least one goal in each victory. They are 3.50 to win without conceding on Tuesday.
5. The Royals have drawn five of their past eight Premier League games, three times surrendering a lead to earn a single point. Another draw on Tuesday is available at 3.50.
4. Gareth Barry scored the winning goal the first time these clubs met in the Premier League: just one of 41 league goals the England midfielder earned for his former club. Current midfielder Steven Ireland is 12.50 to net last.
3. Brian McDermott’s side recorded their first league win of the season against Everton earlier this month, coming from a goal behind at the break to win 2-1. A HT/FT bet of Villa/Reading is available at 38.00.
2. Villa secured only their fourth clean sheet in 16 games at the weekend in a goalless draw with Arsenal at Villa Park, despite having just 37.4% of possession. Another 0-0 result is priced at 12.00.
1. Reading last won a game outside the capital in April - a 3-1 victory away at Championship promotion rivals Southampton. Since then they have scored four goals in five games outside London and are 2.85 not to net on Tuesday.