10. Aston Villa face Tottenham for the 156th time on Boxing Day, knowing they haven’t beaten Spurs in their last eight attempts. A Villa win is priced at 3.85.
9. Spurs have won 64 games against their Premier League opponents, including five of the last six clashes. They are 1.95 to win.
8. Paul Lambert’s side must bounce back from their 8-0 defeat to Chelsea at the weekend - their heaviest defeat since 1950 and their worst in the top flight. Spurs are 1.40 to win Draw Mo Bet.
7. Spurs, meanwhile, drew 0-0 with Stoke on Saturday despite boasting 63.2% possession and managing 13 efforts at goal. Another goalless tie is priced at 12.00.
6. Villa hadn’t lost in six games before the Chelsea clash and had netted seven in their past two. They are 4.80 to score in both halves.
5. Jermain Defoe has 12 goals to his name already this season yet hasn’t netted in his last three Premier League games. The England international is 5.50 to score first.
4. Two thirds of Tottenham’s league games have gone over 2.5 goals, the league average being 53.7%. Wednesday’s clash is 1.80 to witness over 2.5 goals.
3. Andre Villas-Boas guided his Spurs side to a 2-0 win over Villa in October, Steven Caulker and Aaron Lennon both netting in the second half. Another 2-0 result is available at 10.50.
2. Spurs average two goals per away game this season but just 1.4 at home. They are 2.95 to score in both haves.
1. These two teams have played each other in every league season since 1988/89. They have drawn 15 of 49 league games since then and another draw is priced at 3.45.
Unibet is running a special mobile offer on the Premier League Boxing Day fixtures. Click here to find out more.