10. This midlands derby first took place in January 1885. In the 157 games since, there have been 32 draws. Another can be backed at 3.30 on Sunday.
9. Villa have won 74 times versus West Brom, just over 47% of the total clashes. Paul Lambert’s side are 2.40 to reach a milestone 75th victory.
8. However, Villa have not won in their last three attempts against West Brom, and were toppled in the reverse fixture last season. Albion are priced at 2.90 to win again.
7. There have been seven 2-1 results in the past 11 games between these two sides, with Villa winning five of these and West Brom just two. A 2-1 home win can be backed at 10.00, with a reverse result at 11.00.
6. The last time these two clubs, they played out a 0-0 draw in April. There were just three shots on target from either side. Another goalless result is priced at 11.00, with Villa winning Draw No Bet at 1.70.
5. Villa goalkeeper Shay Given has kept four clean sheets in 11 appearances against West Brom. Villa are at 3.30 not to concede at Villa Park.
4. The last time either side scored more than two goals against each other was in an FA Cup tie in January 1998, Villa running out 4-0 victors. The same result can be backed at 60.00 with over 3.5 total goals at 3.05.
3. There have been five red cards in 12 Premier League meetings between these two sides, and another can be backed at 4.25 on Sunday.
2. West Brom striker Romelu Lukaku has scored two in two wins for his side this season. The on-loan forward is 8.00 to score last at Villa Park and 3.50 to net at any time.
1. Darren Bent is the favourite to score first, at 6.00. The English striker has netted twice this season and scored 11 goals for Villa last term.