10. Blackburn Rovers are 19th in the table having only won one of their previous seven Premier League games. However, Steve Kean’s side are slight favourites at 2.45 to overcome Wigan at Ewood Park.
9. Wigan Athletic sit just above the relegation places after winning five of their previous seven Premier League games. The Latics are available at 2.75 to take all three points from Blackburn.
8. In this season’s corresponding fixture, the points were shared in a 3-3 draw at the DW Stadium. A draw on Monday night can be backed at 3.45, with a repeat of the 3-3 scoreline available at 38.00.
7. David Dunn was sent off for Blackburn in that 3-3 draw in November last year. The odds for a red card to be given this time around are 3.60, as opposed to 1.25 for a red card not to be given.
6. Wigan have never won at Blackburn in all competitions. Athletic have lost on their last five visits to Ewood Park. Blackburn are available at 4.50 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Rovers’ last three Premier League victories have finished 2-0. A 2-0 winning scoreline for Blackburn on Monday night is available at 15.00.
4. In all three of those 2-0 wins, Blackburn’s Junior Hoilett has scored at least one goal. The Canadian forward can be backed at 9.25 to bag the first goal against Wigan.
3. Yakubu remains Blackburn’s top scorer this season with 17 goals in all competitions. The striker is available at 2.50 to find the net again on Monday night.
2. Wigan’s joint-top scorers this season so far are Franco Di Santo and Victor Moses, having each scored 6 goals in all competitions. Argentine striker Di Santo can be tipped at 10.00 to score at least 2 goals at Ewood Park.
1. Roberto Martinez’s side have lost two of their last three away games, but have won more matches away than at home this season. In their last two Premier League visits to clubs in the North West, Wigan have won 2-1 at Bolton and at Liverpool. A repeat of that 2-1 winning scoreline for the Latics is available at 10.50.