10. Cardiff City won 51 points at home last term, more than any other Championship club. The home side can be backed at 8.35 to record their first win of the season after losing last weekend.
9. Malky Mackay’s side have lost just one of their last 12 league games at home. City are favourites at 1.42 to win their second successive game.
8. City have kept 12 clean sheets in 19 Premier League games in 2013. Manuel Pellegrini’s men are available at 2.33 to win without conceding a goal.
7. The sides haven’t men in a league fixture since March 1985. A share of the points is priced at 4.65.
6. Available at 5.40 to find the net at any time, Craig Bellamy could become the first player in Premier League history to score for seven different clubs in the top tier.
5. Edin Dzeko managed eight shots on target against Newcastle on Monday, more than he attempted in any Premier League game in the previous campaign. The Bosnian is available at 4.50 to open the scoring against Cardiff.
4. Argentinian striker Sergio Aguero has not netted in consecutive Premier League appearances in 2013. Having scored at the Etihad on Monday, Aguero can be backed at 1.52 not to score in Wales.
3. The Bluebirds only managed one shot on target against West Ham United last weekend. They are priced at 1.83 to score against City.
2. City had a mixed record in away matches against last season’s promoted sides, winning one, drawing one and losing one. They are available at 1.08 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet against Cardiff.
1. Cardiff lost 2-0 last weekend, whilst City romped to a 4-0 victory. 2-0 and 4-0 winning scorelines for the away side can be backed at 7.50 and 15.00 respectively.