10. Chelsea and Arsenal meet for the 179th time on Sunday with the Gunners boasting a 71-55 win-loss record over their London rivals. Another Arsenal victory is priced at 3.95.
9. The Blues, however, beat Arsenal 2-0 in this season’s reverse fixture in September. A second Chelsea win is available at 1.90.
8. Chelsea have completed two league doubles over Arsenal in the past decade (2005/06 & 2009/10). They are 10.50 to again win 2-0.
7. The Gunners won their first match in four on Wednesday with a narrow 1-0 FA Cup victory over Swansea. Jack Wilshere scored his second goal of the season and is 7.25 to net again.
6. Chelsea, meanwhile, drew their first match in 14 on Wednesday as Southampton came back from two down to tie 2-2. Another draw on Saturday is priced at 14.00.
5. Demba Ba scored the opener on Wednesday, his third Chelsea goal in four appearances. Ba is the favourite at 5.00 to net first once more.
4. Arsenal scored in the 86th minute against Swansea after 25 shots at goal. Arsene Wenger’s side average 13.86 shots per league game this season and are 1.35 to score on Sunday.
3. Chelsea average more shots than Arsenal (14.67 per match) but allow 11.1 shots per game compared to the Gunners’ 9.62. Both teams to score can be backed at 1.60.
2. The last dismissal between these two sides was 13 games ago, when Chelsea’s Khalid Boulahrouz saw red after conceding a penalty in May 2007. Sunday’s clash is 12.00 to witness another sending off.
1. Arsenal striker Theo Walcott scored against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last season but is yet to find the net in 2013. The 23-year-old is 3.60 to score and 1.25 not to find the net.
Click HERE to bet on this match.