10. Two clubs steeped in history go head to head on Sunday as Chelsea face Aston Villa for the 145th time. Villa boast a 56-54 win-loss record over the Blues yet are 9.00 to win.
9. Chelsea have won four of their last five games in all competitions and beat Villa 4-2 the last time these sides met in March. Another Chelsea victory is priced at 1.33.
8. Villa caused an upset at Stamford Bridge last season, winning their first game away at Chelsea in 10 attempts. They are 7.15 to win Draw No Bet.
7. Villa also beat Chelsea 3-1 the last time they visited Stamford Bridge and last week overturned Liverpool by the same scoreline at Anfield. Another 3-1 result is on offer at 60.00.
6. The Blues have failed to score in 25% of their home league games this season yet have kept six Premier League clean sheets. A goalless draw at the Bridge is priced at 17.00.
5. Villa’s £7m signing Christian Benteke has eight goals to his name this season and has bagged three in two games. The Belgian is 4.25 to net at any time.
4. Chelsea’s Fernando Torres, meanwhile, has six goals in six games since former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez took over as manager. Torres is 4.75 to score first and 5.50 to bag a brace.
3. Villa haven’t lost in six games, keeping three clean sheets in that period. They are 17.00 to win without conceding on Sunday.
2. The Blues have scored more league goals between 16 and 30 minutes than any other 15-minute period this season (6). Sunday’s clash is 1.68 to see a goal before the half-hour mark.
1. Villa are yet to concede in the opening 15 minutes away from home this league campaign, yet haven’t scored away after the hour. A HT/FT bet of Villa/Chelsea is available at 22.00.