10. Last season Chelsea and Liverpool met four times in all competitions. Chelsea were victorious on just one of those occasions – the FA Cup final. The Blues are favourites to win on Sunday at 1.90.
9. Liverpool did the league double over Chelsea, and also won the League Cup quarter-final. Brendan Rodgers’ side can be backed at 3.90 to win at Stamford Bridge.
8. In the previous campaign’s corresponding fixture, Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-1 on the European champions’ own turf. A repeat of that 2-1 winning scoreline this time around is available at 14.00.
7. Ex-Chelsea defender Glen Johnson scored the winner for the Reds on that day last November. The England international can be backed at 17.00 to score at any time against his old club once again.
6. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last five league games, whilst Chelsea will be attempting to prevent a third league game without a win – which would be a first under Roberto Di Matteo. A draw on Sunday is priced at 3.60.
5. In their last five league outings, Chelsea have conceded eight goals and haven’t kept a single clean sheet. Liverpool can be backed at 7.50 to win without conceding a goal.
4. The Premier League player of the month for October was Juan Mata. The Spanish playmaker scored seven goals in seven across all competitions last month, and is available at 3.50 to score against Liverpool.
3. Luis Suarez have managed to bag five goals in his last five league appearances. The Uruguayan striker can be backed at 7.75 to open the scoring at Stamford Bridge.
2. Having been trailing 1-0 at half-time in 29 Premier League games, Liverpool have only managed to win on one of those occasions. A 1-0 win for Chelsea is available at 8.75.
1. Chelsea forward Fernando Torres has scored 11 goals in 56 games for his current club. The Spaniard scored 38 goals in his first 56 appearances for Liverpool. Torres is priced at 1.38 to fail to score against his former employers.